INTERNSHIP -BREXIT related Custom law issues
LEGAL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
The internship is open to final year law students or junior lawyers.
Opportunity: To join a start up project on BREXIT related Custom law issues.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Researching procedures for establishing business entities in Poland by UK SMEs
- Research of information in tax cooperation, with a special interest in Brexit related Customs issues
Interns should possess the following:
- Strong legal research skills and ability to interpret laws and regulations.
- Problem solving attitude
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and writing. English is the working language.
- The internship is unpaid and part-time to suit the applicant
- This position will be remote
- Time Commitment: to start ASAP
The position offers an excellent opportunity to work with a UK based British corporate and commercial law professional.
Applications should be e-mailed to: Katarzyna Stevenson email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following note while applying: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.”